Live Oak Children’s Therapy in Savannah offers individual physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy from birth through adolescence. We strive to provide therapy in a caring and nurturing environment.
We focus on making therapy a fun place to be, while providing our young patients with the one-on-one care they need to develop and thrive.
Programs and Specialties:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Feeding and Oral Motor Therapy
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Integrated Listening Therapy
- Interactive Metronome
- Lindamood-Bell Reading Method
- Kaufman Method for Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Kinesio Taping Method
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Sensory Integration